A substitute for traditional RCC pipes and chambers. UGDS Pipes & Fittings are foam core PVC pipes that have high load-bearing strength. Also a wide range of manhole cores with rodent free properties.
UGDS Pipes & Fittings and manhole cores are easy to install. Hence, work is done faster and less manpower is required. These pipes are self-socketed, joined with the help of solvent cement (cold welding). Available in standard lengths & are brown in color.
These pipes are designed to carry the soil & waste from the Drainage Systems to appropriate drains or sewer through an underground network of pipe.
- Light weight, hence easy to transport.
- Excellent Stiffness and Impact Resistance.
- Ease of Installation and Handling.
- Leak free joints & Ease of jointing when using PVC joints & fittings.
- Smooth inner bore for better flow rate of water and prevent build up of deposits & scaling.
- Immune to galvanic or electrolytic corrosion thus ensuring long life below the ground, lower installation & maintenance costs as compared to conventional pipes.
Full Display @ our Gadital showroom.